Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sephora Multi Action Nail Polish in Double Platinum 11 Review

I'm not particularly big on buying beauty brands like Sephora and Ulta makeup, for example. But while digging through the $3 sale bin at Sephora, I stumbled upon the only decent looking product, Sephora Multi Action Nail Polish in Double Platinum #11. I decided, what the heck, it's only three dollars, so why not? I had wanted a nice silver nail polish anyway.
I took it home and tried one coat on my nails. It was very sheer and barely visible, which was kind of a surprise for me. Sheer nail polish is not really my style, I prefer blacks and whites. But after two coats, it looked really good, like a light, new, Tiffany's silver. I have been wearing this same polish for the past week and I'm impressed, not a single chip. It's holding in just as good as my OPI polish's, for 1/3 of the price.

Pro's: nice color, very durable, great price, good brush.
Con's: not enough color, weirdly shaped bottle (making it hard to hold when painting my nails).

Price -- $3 (was $6, on sale now)
Worth the price? -- Sure
Where to buy -- Sephora stores, Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment