Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chi Magnified Volume Finishing Hair Spray Review

While buying the Chi 44 Iron Guard with my friend at Ulta, there was an offer going on. With any purchase of the Chi Iron Guard you get a free Chi Magnified Volume Finishing Spray. I was super excited because I had needed a new hairspray anyway. (My two year old expired Lucky spray was not doing it anymore!) So I got them all for about $15 that day. [This offer is not going on now].

While my Iron Guard smelled light and great, this hair spray has a very overpowering scent. It's sharp, fruity, and bubble-gum like, and the smell stays in your hair all day. My friends agree with me - it smells gross. I mean, it's an okay hairspray by a good brand, but ew. Tone down the scent.

Pro's: doesn't leave hair hard and crusty like most hair sprays do, comes from a good brand.
Con's: the smell is absolutely nasty and very strong, it's a bit pricey for just hairspray.

Price -- $12.99
Worth the price? -- No, spending your money on a cheaper hair spray is probably better.
Where to buy -- Ulta stores, anywhere that carries Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment