Saturday, August 21, 2010

MAC - Half 'n Half Lipstick Review

Alright, there's no denying that I am a very stingy buyer. And despite my weird attraction to MAC Cosmetics, I try not to buy from there. While looking for a perfect nude lipstick, I decided to check MAC. I tried on so many, most of them being way to nude for my skin tone, until I picked up MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Half 'n Half. It looked a little too red for me, so I wasn't sure about it, but I tried it on nonetheless.

You could say I fell in love.



It was exactly what I was looking for: nude and natural, but not too nude. It looked amazing, and this is the kind of lipstick that I guarantee will look good on most skin tones.
In case you were wondering how the lipstick looks on... lips... then here you go.

The great thing about MAC is that if you live near a store you can go and try on the lipsticks (or any other makeup).

Pro's: great color, very natural, good for the everyday look, great quality, name brand.
Con's: on the expensive side, can look cakey if your lips are dry or if you put too much on.

Price -- $14.50
Worth the price? -- Maybe; if you can afford it.
Where to buy -- MAC stores, maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment