Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo Review

Being one who regularly colors my hair (I subtly highlight the top half of my hair), I'm always careful to use shampoos that are safe for color treated hair. I don't want my color to wash out with my shampoo!

While I colored my hair last time, this Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo for color treated hair was on sale for half the regular price, so I went ahead and bought it.

To start out, I'll tell you the obvious -- it smells amazing. The smell stays in my hair for that entire day, and I just love smelling my hair after I use this. Sadly, the smell does not last that long, but I think that my hair personally does not hold shampoo scents very well. But nonetheless, the smell is great. And it's not a childish fruity scent either, it's classy, if you will. And I love the pink/red color of the bottle and shampoo. This also cleans my hair very well.

So, my color is still intact, which is good news, so this shampoo does the job. As far as the price goes, if you are hesitant, like me, then buy the 2 In 1 Shampoo and conditioner. You'll get more out of your money.

Pro's: cleans hair well, smells great, will not wash out your hair color.
Con's: smell does not last as long as I would like, this brand is too pricey for me.

Price -- $5.00 for the 2 In 1, which I recommend
Worth the price? -- Sure, but I'm not crazy about it
Where to buy -- WalMart stores, CVS stores, walmart.com

2 comments:

  1. ketoconazole 200 mg it belongs to the class of drugs called azole antifungals. It works by stopping the growth of the fungus. However, you can apply little oil as a finisher to your hair locks after applying hair serum if you have very dry and frizzy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ketoconazole 200 mg is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Fungal Infections. It works by stopping the growth of fungus and is used to treat infections of the mouth, throat, vagina, and other parts of the body including fingernails and toenails. is important for the growth of the organism, thus killing the fungi.

    ReplyDelete